Frequently Asked Questions
- Checking - $100
- Savings - $25
- NOW Checking - $800
- Money Market – $1,500
- CD’s - $1,000 (All Terms)
- IRA - $1,000
- Your ID (If a minor bring their Social Security Card)
- Social Security Number
- The cash or check to open the account
- Any person you want to be on the account with you
Online Banking Enrollment Process
Go to www.atkinssavingsbank.com
In the upper right-hand corner click on the green “Online Banking” button
Click on “Enroll Now”
Select the type of account you have with us (Checking, Savings, Certificate of Deposit, or Loan)
Enter the full account number for the account you selected
Enter your social security number (no spaces or dashes)
Enter and confirm your email address
Set up your Username and Password
You will then set up 3 Challenge Questions
You will be asked if you want to sign up for E-Statements. You can choose to click all or none of your accounts to have E-Statements. (If you do not sign up for E-Statements you will still receive paper statements in the mail)
Lastly, you will be asked if you want to use our mobile app. You have 3 choices
“Accept” (a text will be sent to your phone with a link to the app)
“Ask me Later” (click this if you are unsure for now)
“Decline” (you do not want to use the app or you can download the app on your own by going to your app store and typing in Atkins Savings Bank)
Call us at 319-446-7700 and after we verify who you are we can reset your password and/or give you your username.
- Login to your Atkins Savings Bank Online Banking.
- In the upper right hand corner click on Profile
- Beside Electronic Statements Click Edit
- Choose E Statements for the accounts you want electronically sent to you at the end of the month
- Click on Electronic terms and conditions, read the terms and conditions and on the top of the second page will be the Code your are needing to enter in to the Confirmation Code box
- Check I have read and accept the electronic statements terms and conditions
- Enter the code you saw at the end of the Electronic terms and conditions
- Click Save
- During business hours call us ASAP and we can put a temporary block on the card or Hot card it depending on the situation.
- If you lose your card and it is not during business hours you can call Shazam at 1-800-383-8000 and they can put a temporary block or Hot card your card. Contact us the next business day if you need to get a new debit card ordered.
- If you have the Shazam Bolt$ App you can put a temporary block on the card yourself with the app. Contact us the next business day if you need to get a new card ordered.
Shazam Brella is a FREE app you can get for your phone, iPad, or tablet and you can track your live debit card activity.You can get alerts when purchases made with your debit card include:
- exceeding a certain amount
- your card is not present (phone or online)
- Suspicious transactions
- high risk transactions
Shazam Brella can also send fraud alerts 24/7, locate ATM’s nationwide, and provides your current balance information.
Visit the Shazam website for more information or to download the app.
Here are some important facts, tips, and reminders:
- Safeguard your financial information.
- Report lost or stolen checks immediately.
- Notify your bank of suspicious phone inquiries.
- Shred financial solicitations.
- Deposit your mail into a secure, official Postal Service collection box.
- Avoid phishing scams.
You can get a FREE credit report from each of these three companies once every 12 months. Visit the websites below for more information.
- Equifax - 800-685-1111
- Experian - 888-397-3742
- TransUnion - 800-888-4213
At Atkins Savings Bank & Trust you are insured for up to $250,000.00 per depositor, per bank, for each account ownership category. For more detailed information call 1-877-ASK FDIC (1-877-275-3342) or visit FDIC online to use their Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator to calculate all your assets.