Frequently Asked Questions
- Checking - $100
- Savings - $25
- NOW Checking - $800
- Money Market – $1,500
- CD’s - $1,000 (All Terms)
- IRA - $1,000
- Your ID (If a minor bring their Social Security Card)
- Social Security Number
- The cash or check to open the account
- Any person you want to be on the account with you
Go to www.atkinssavingsbank.com.
Click on online banking on the upper right hand corner.
Click on Personal Enrollment Form OR Commercial Enrollment Form.
Click “I agree” to our enrollment form.
Fill out all the information pertaining to you.
In 3 or 4 days we will send you a letter in the mail with details to get logged on.
Call us at 319-446-7700 and after we verify who you are we can reset your password and/or give you your username.
- Login to Atkins Savings Bank Online Banking.
- Verify your email address by clicking on Services > Change Info. Scroll down to Primary Email Address. If that is not your current email please change the email address and click Submit. This email address will be where you will get a notification that your statement is available to view.
- Scroll back up on the screen and click Electronic Statements under Services.
- Review the Electronic Correspondence Agreement. Check the box at the bottom of the screen and click I Agree to These Terms and Conditions.
- Verify your email in the pop up box and click Continue.
- Another pop up box will appear needing a verification code. You will receive an email from email@example.com with your code. Once you have the code you will enter it into the box.
- Then check the account boxes you want to receive E-Statements for and click Enroll.
- A message will show at the top of the screen listing the accounts you signed up for. The enrollment is now complete.
YOUR STATEMENT CYCLE WILL NOW BE CHANGED TO THE END OF THE MONTH. On the last business day of the month you will receive an email telling you that your statement is available and where to view it in Online Banking. This email should appear in mid to late afternoon.
- During business hours call us ASAP and we can put a temporary block on the card or Hot card it depending on the situation.
- If you lose your card and it is not during business hours you can call Shazam at 1-800-383-8000 and they can put a temporary block or Hot card your card. Contact us the next business day if you need to get a new debit card ordered.
- If you have the Shazam Bolt$ App you can put a temporary block on the card yourself with the app. Contact us the next business day if you need to get a new card ordered.
Shazam Bolt$ is a FREE app you can get for your phone, iPad, or tablet and you can track your live debit card activity.You can get alerts when purchases made with your debit card include:
- exceeding a certain amount
- your card is not present (phone or online)
- Suspicious transactions
- high risk transactions
Shazam Bolt$ can also send fraud alerts 24/7, locate ATM’s nationwide, and provides your current balance information.
Here are some important facts, tips, and reminders:
- Safeguard your financial information.
- Report lost or stolen checks immediately.
- Notify your bank of suspicious phone inquiries.
- Shred financial solicitations.
- Deposit your mail into a secure, official Postal Service collection box.
- Avoid phishing scams.
You can get a FREE credit report from each of these three companies once every 12 months. Visit the websites below for more information.
At Atkins Savings Bank & Trust you are insured for up to $250,000.00 per depositor, per bank, for each account ownership category. For more detailed information call 1-877-ASK FDIC (1-877-275-3342) or visit FDIC online to use their Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator to calculate all your assets.