ATM Transfers - Types of Transfers and Dollar Limitations
You may access your account(s) by ATM using your ATM card and personal identification number, to:
- Make deposits to checking account(s) with an ATM card
- Make deposits to savings account(s) with an ATM card
- Get cash withdrawals from checking account(s) with an ATM card
- Get cash withdrawals from savings account(s) with an ATM card
- Transfer funds from savings to checking account(s) with an ATM card
- Transfer funds from checking to savings account(s) with an ATM card
- Get information about:
- The account balance of your checking account(s) with an ATM card
- Deposits to your checking account(s)
- Withdrawals from your checking account(s)
- The account balance of your savings account(s) with an ATM card
- Deposits to your savings account(s)
- Withdrawals from your savings account(s)
Limitations on Dollar Amounts of Transfers
You may withdraw up to $500.00 combined each 24-hour period. Some of these services may not be available at all terminals. Cards can be issued for checking and savings accounts but not for savings accounts only.
Types of Point-Of-Sale Transactions
You may access your checking account(s) to purchase goods (in person), pay for services (in person), and get cash from a merchant, if the merchant permits, or from a participating financial institution.
Types of Shazam (Check Card) Point-of-Sale Transactions
You may access your checking account(s) to purchase goods (in person, online, or by phone), pay for services (in person, online, or by phone), get cash from a merchant, if the merchant permits, or from a participating financial institution, and do anything that a participating merchant will accept.
Point-of-Sale Transactions – Dollar Limitations and Charges
Using your card:
- You may not exceed $500.00 in transactions per day.
- The charge for your card (whether or not the card is used in the period) is $15.00 annually.
- The charge for replacement of lost, damaged, or stolen cards is $5.00.
- Use of your card at an ATM not owned by us can result in a fee charged by the ATM operator or any network used (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer.
Limitations on Frequency of Transfers
In addition to those limitations on transfers described above, the following limitations apply:
- Transfers from a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer are limited to four per month with no transfers by check, debit card, or similar order to third parties.
- For security reasons, there are other limits on the number of transfers you can make by ATM.
- Overdraft abuse of cards results in card suspension.
Advisory Against Illegal Use
You agree not to use your card(s) for illegal gambling or other illegal purposes. Display of a payment card logo by, for example, an online merchant does not necessarily mean that transactions are lawful in all jurisdictions in which the cardholder may be located.
Lost or Stolen Cards
If your card is lost or stolen during banking hours contact us immediately at 319-446-7700 or if after hours contact Shazam at 800-383-8000.
Other Bank Services
Safe Deposit Boxes
We provide a variety of safe deposit box sizes for the protection of your valuable papers, heirlooms, jewelry and the like. Currently we offer the following sizes:
- Small at $25.00 per year
- Medium at $30.00 per year
- Large at $35.00 per year
For our customers, Cashier’s Checks are available for bill payment or to send funds. There is a $4.00 service charge per Cashier’s Check.
Do you have documents on which your signature needs to be notarized? Bring them to us, unsigned, and we will gladly notarize your signature.
Pay Atkins Water and Atkins Telephone Bills
You can pay your Atkins water and telephone bills here at the bank.
For more information stop in or contact us.